Sunday 27 October 2013

Review: Shock Absorber Active Zipped Plunge Bra

I have been a huge fan of Shock Absorber sports bras for quite awhile now and have two of their running bras which I swear by. You can read my thoughts on these here.

I am also consistently appalled by the amount of women who don't wear a sports bra - there really is no excuse. Shock Absorber are doing a lot to make women realise that wearing a sports bra is important as well as making them sexy.

Recently I was sent the Active Zipped Plunge Bra to try. This is a gym bra and as someone who gave up her gym membership when she started running I wasn't sure when I would get the chance to wear it. However, I have recently started Pilates and it seemed the best time to give it a whirl - here are my thoughts:

Appearance

I love the look of this bra. It is sporty, it isn't overly girly, and most of all it is sexy. I LOVE the plunge neckline and the zip, front opening is a great touch. I think it looks great under a baggy vest with leggings but also worn on its own.



Comfort

This bra is really comfortable and easy to put on. Even after the sweatiest work out I wasn't left struggling to break free as with my running bras. I was worried about the zip and thought that it might rub but there is a piece of fabric under it which stops this.

I have worn it for Pilates every week now for the past 6 weeks. On the most part it was super comfortable but I have experienced some rubbing under the arms but nothing too bad.

On the whole I would encourage anyone who regularly uses the gym or attends work out classes to invest in this bra - nothing better than being supported and feeling sexy at the same time.

And if you aren't sold on the benefits of sports bras then have a go at Shock Absorber's Bounce O Meter - I guarantee you will be shocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment