Tuesday 23 April 2013

Review: Missguided Disco Pants

I have always admired those girls who wear leggings as trousers in the "real world". And as much as I have lusted after disco pants and wet look leggings I have always been terrified at the thought of wearing them in public myself.

That was until wearing lycra running leggings most evenings in a variety of public situations taught me that there is more to life than worrying about that little bit of thigh wobble or the fact that my bum doesn't look like "that girl from the tele's".

So... I plucked up the courage, ordered this pair of Missguided Disco Pants... and I LOVE THEM! Not only did Missguided take my order late on a Saturday night and deliver them first thing on Monday morning but they were also one of the most affordable pairs I have found.

I wore them out in West London on Saturday night teamed with a Vintage silk shirt and studded ankle boots and, I have to admit, I felt good! Unlike most complaints I have heard from many who have ventured into the world of Disco Pants this pair didn't go baggy or fall down.



Have you ventured into the world of Disco Pants or confronted a similar fashion fear?

2 comments:

  1. glad you made the switch to disco pants! i was thinking of buying some Missguided ones as i cant afford multiple AA ones. can you tell me what the fabric is like? my AA ones are super stretchy and really suck you in (in all the right places!) but then i bought a dupe pair and they were literally just leggings with pockets! does the fabric of these feel thick at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Missguided ones. Like you I just couldnt stretch to the AA ones. The fabric on these ones is really good, sucks you in and smooths over the lumps. I have worn them all day before and no sagginess or bagginess in sight! They are nice and thick - none of that seeing your underwear through the fabric in certain lights as seems a curse of many a legging!

    ReplyDelete