Monday 27 May 2013

Review: ShockAbsorber Ultimate Run Bra

The sun has been elusive so far this Spring so when it showed its head today there were only two things I wanted to do... 1. Eat Ice-cream and 2. Go for a run.

Armed with my beautiful new ShockAbsorber run bra and Nike running shorts I jumped on a train for Richmond ready for a sunny 7miles around the park.

This was the first time I had visited Richmond Park and the first time I had actively got on a train and left central London for a new running destination... and it paid off. It was absolutely stunning weather, beautiful surroundings and made today's run one of the best this year. Plus... it ended with a 99 flake ice cream in the sunshine!


It was also the perfect opportunity to try out my new ShockAbsorber Ultimate Run Bra. I am not known for my ample chest and it was awhile before I thought it was necessary for me to get a sports bra - in fact it wasn't until seeing the disgusted face of a personal trainer when I told her that I didn't wear one that I was shamed into buying one. Since then I have sworn by my Shockabsorber Multi Sports bra so when Shockabsorber sent me their new Ultimate Run Bra to try out I was on cloud nine.



The bra is everything you want from a run bra. It is comfortable thanks to its soft fabric, seam free lining and wide padded straps. It is also stylish and feminine being a vibrant pink and purple it looks great under my running vest or worn by itself.

Perhaps it was because I knew I was wearing a new run bra but I couldn't help but notice how many women were running without sports bras with one woman running in a halter neck bikini top! It shocks me that women can spend hundreds of pounds on getting the perfect shoes after having their gait analysed and spend hours picking running leggings and tops in the most high tech fabrics they can find but will still go out without a sports bra.



I cannot recommend the Shockabsorber bras enough - and have the tan lines to prove it!

1 comment:

  1. I recently saw another review of Shockabsorber and it was also very impressive. I have been thinking about getting one for my daughter. She runs and keeps busy with her sports. She is using sports bra from Carbon38 right now and those are pretty nice as well, but it’s good to have options.

    ReplyDelete